💪 GraphQL + Rest API framework to kick start your project.
Table of contents
Install with npm
npm install --save wertik-js
Install with yarn
yarn add wertik-js --dev
Please see Demo file for dev server configuration example.
Wertik-js is a node js library to kick start your project using GraphQL and Rest API. You can use Weritk-js with running project, Wertik-js relies on Express and Apollo GraphQL. Wertik-js also comes with socket, logger, seeds and events feature.
You can find Wertik documentation on Wapgee, Documentation Details:
- Main Page
- Built in modules
- Custom modules
- How Wertik Works / Folder Structure
- How Wertik Works / GraphQL
- How Wertik Works / RestAPI
It is good to know how Wertik-js works, Here is a guide to know how wertik works.
Currrently Wertik-js only supports Mysql at the moment, We will be supporting MongoDB very soon.
Wertik-js follows semantic versioning (semver) principles. The version can be look like this, X.Y.Z,
- Z When fixing bug we relase with chaning Z. For example: 1.2.1 to 1.2.2
- Y When adding feature we release with changing Y, For example: 1.2.1 to 1.3.1
- Z When adding breaking changes we made this release. For example: 1.2.1 to 2.2.1
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.