- The user's personal information that your website collects
- How the data collected, stored, and secured
- How can users access any personal data about them and update
- Under what conditions users' data can be shared with any third party
- The steps your users should take to protect their personal information when visiting your website
- Your contact details so that your users can reach out to you whenever they need
- Ease of use
- Language and country support
- Legal compliance
- One-time payment - you have to pay once and own your legal bindings
- Website or App license
- Discount policy packs
- Custom branding
- Unlimited edits
- Custom domain and policy hosting
- Multi-user accounts
- Partner - With its affiliate program, you can earn a commission or get its partnership. Click here for more details.
For more pricing information, click here.
- A global coverage
- Multiple policies
- Basic privacy compliance, CCPA, GDPR, CalOPPA compliant
- Host policies on your domain and get free hosting on its servers
- Download in multiple formats
- Responsive design
- Customizable themes
- Free lifetime updates
- A blog to help you learn and stay updated
With WebsitePolicies, you only have to pay for what you need, and it's a one-time payment. Visit its pricing plans here.
- Free basic policy. Get started for free.
- The premium bundle starts from $59.95. Get started
- Premium policy for $29.95 per policy. Get started
- Free trial to know how it works
- Unlimited access and downloads
- Basic, professional, and custom report builder
- Up to 15 staff accounts
- Up to 8 inventory locations
- The basic plan for $19 per month. Get started for free.
- Shopify plan for $49 per month. Get started for free.
- Advanced plan for $299 per month. Get started for free.